Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day #39 - 1 mile - 12-29-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Day #38 - 1 mile - 12-29-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

I was a little less than enthusiastic when I went out for a run today for the 38th day in a row. This morning I had a look at my mileage total for the year and considering that my knees are a bit sore determined that I will likely miss my goal of running 600 miles for the year by about 10 miles.

It took a little thought but I realized that my injury time off is what caused me to miss the mileage goal and the reason I had been injured was because I pushed to hard at one point or another.

At this point I will finish the 2012 RunnersWorld.com holiday running streak on New Years day and then give my legs a little rest time.


No comments: