Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Streak Day #12 - 1 mile - 12-3-12 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Holiday Streak Day #12 - 1 mile - 12-3-12 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

I went out early this morning and just did 1 mile inside our neighborhood to get the run out of the way of the many other activities that needed to get done today. Yes, I wanted to go farther but after being out of town for the last 4 days just didn't have the time.

I've been able to get my week organized and it looks like I will try to do a long run on Thursday the 6th, 10 days before the Mount Dora Half Marathon. This run should tell me if I need to switch to the 5K on December 16th or have a chance of completing the half marathon uninjured and with a smile on my face. In either case, I will have time to recover from the long run before the day of the event.

No comments: