Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Streak Day #34 - Celery Fields - 4 miles - 12-25-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Holiday Streak Day #34 - Celery Fields - 4 miles - 12-25-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Since I haven't been to the Celery Fields in several months I decided to celebrate Christmas with a cross country run. I got to the parking area late afternoon and found several small groups either walking dogs, watching birds or trying to burn a few calories. 

I started out with a climb up the mountain bike hill. At the north end of the hill, I went down the other side and then proceeded to wind my way around the lakes until I ended up back on Palmer Blvd. just west of the parking area. Since I was feeling a little GI distress I chose not to proceed to the gravel trails on the south side of Palmer and ended the run back at the parking area for a little over 4 miles.

No comments: