Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tallahassee Jingle Bell Run 2012 - Streak Day #10 - 12-1-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Tallahassee Jingle Bell Run 2012 - Streak Day #10 - 12-1-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

While in Tallahassee on Friday we heard that the annual Jingle Bell run was tonight so with a little planning I ended up downtown at 6:15 this evening to enjoy the festivities. This event is hardly a race and barely a run. When the start was called it seemed crowds just swarmed the street and it became a large barely moving mob.

After a while I was able to run enough for this event to qualify as my run for this day of the 2012 RunnersWorld.com holiday running streak.

Tomorrow we drive home so I will not get my long run for the week done. I will hope to have a free day later in the week to get it done.

No comments: