Monday, January 28, 2013

Blister Builder - 8 miles - 1-27-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Blister Builder - 8 miles - 1-27-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

The above link is to the Garmin statistics for yesterday morning's run. As the title indicates, I developed a blister again on the front end of the 2nd toe on my right foot. I wore toe socks to eliminate the potential for blisters between my toes, however, that didn't help me with the troublesome blister on the end of my toe. Later in the day I took advantage of a coupon from my shoe supplier, Road Runner Sports, and ordered a new pair of shoes a half size larger. Hope that works.

Little did I know that at almost the same time I was running, 1,000 miles away, my virtual running partner, Shoeless Sonny of Carmel, IN was doing an almost identical run. Well, the distance and pace were very similar. Sonny had the added fun of running on snow and ice. Lucky guy.:)

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Ha, just noticed this post. I never got an email notification. Great job on getting in the long run! Sorry about your blister but I'm sure the bigger shoes will help. At least your middle-age spread is only in your feet. :)