Sunday, January 25, 2015

JRC Group Run - 13.15 miles - 1/25/2015

JRC Group Run - 13.15 miles - 1/25/2015 - Garmin Connect - Details


Since this is my first post of 2015, I should report that I ended 2014 with 781.18 miles easily hitting my goal of 700 miles. I've upped the ante a bit for 2015 and have set a goal of running 860 miles. January has been a pretty quiet month with the current total for the year being just 72.88 miles.

I have replaced the photo in the right sidebar with a more current one and added future events for the coming year. At this time the future events list is just a wish list. I'm committed to the Noblesville Mini Marathon in May and the Tecumseh Trail Marathon in October but some of the other out of town events may change.

We had beautiful running weather this morning and I arrived at the Jacksonville Running Company's group run ready to run. I think it was senior citizen's day at the group run this morning with the older runners easily outnumbering the youngsters.

I did a 5 mile loop with one other runner and then went back out on my own for 8 more miles ending the day at 13.15 miles. My breakfast, 1 gel and 1 scoop of electrolyte powder kept me well fueled but I would have needed nutrition had I wanted to run much farther. This was a pretty good tune up for the Angry Tortoise 25K coming up on March 1st.

I don't know how often I will be able to post this year but will try to check in at least once in a while.

No comments: