Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday 8/30 - Mental Health Adjustment - (Shoe #BA90811) by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Tuesday 8/30 - Mental Health Adjustment - (Shoe #BA90811) by addickens at Garmin Connect - GPS - Details

After a challenging day at work, I needed the mental health adjustment provided by a 40 minute run. I checked the weather before leaving the office. 82 degrees with an overcast sky is about as good as it gets for an afternoon run at the end of August in Sarasota so I phoned home to let my support crew know that a run was planned. When I got home I found my clothes laid out and a water bottle filled.

You may have noticed that I put a shoe number in the title. Since I put a new pair of shoes in service today, I have made the decision to record when this shoe is used so down the road I can compute how many miles the shoes have on them.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

If everyone went for a run when they were having a bad day this would be a much healthier country. Way to go, AD! Yeah, low 80s on a late August afternoon in FL is pretty impressive. Can you please give me a referral to your running service? I'd like to have my running gear laid out for me as well. :)