Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lockwood Ridge Loop by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Lockwood Ridge Loop by addickens at Garmin Connect - GPS Details
This is my 1st run in 2 weeks because I was making an effort to get adequate rest for the pharmaceuticals in my system to remove the virus that had caused my upper respiratory infections. Well, enough is enough. Today I decided that it was time I showed any remaining virus that I was quite finished with its crap.

It was still only 73 degrees when I headed out the door at a little past 9. I took it very easy and had a nice little 4 mile run in times quite comparable to my pre-virus times. I hope to get in one or two shorter runs during the coming week and have a 7K race on the schedule for next Saturday with Speedster Chuck who will be passing through town.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Nice run, Allan! Happy to see you're back on the trail.