Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back at it - Sunday Run 11-27-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Back at it - Sunday Run 11-27-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

After a nights sleep in our own bed, we are much more rested than last evening when we were dog tired. After my normal morning preparations I got right out there this morning and got a comfortable 6 miles in. I will be climbing on the scale tomorrow morning so I am hoping to minimize the damage of a week when many meals featured multiple desserts.

The temperature was barely 70 degrees when I took off today which seemed cool compared to the temperature in Cozumel this past Thursday. I will likely take two or more weeks to build back up to my pre-vacation mileage.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Nice pace! I see you got even faster at the end of your run. Great job!