Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Run 12-10-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Saturday Morning Run 12-10-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

After cycling to work and back yesterday for a distance of 40 miles I stayed in bed a little longer than usual today. After I got moving I got my run preparations taken care of as soon as possible and got out for a easy 3 miles. This was a very pleasant run and even though we are still not having much cool weather, the temperature was much better than the dog days of last summer. My last 2 "easy" runs have been below 10 MPM pace and my average heart rate, which I am now tracking, has been below 130. My thought is that is a pretty good pace at a pretty low heart rate.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Excellent run, AD. I may strap on my HRM for my treadmill runs and compare numbers. I'm sure you still have me beat by 40 BPMs.