Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An apology and a run - 1-18-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

An apology and a run - 1-18-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

OK, first off, I heard from my proof reader today that there was an error in the posting of my run yesterday. The title says I ran 4 miles and the details page shows I only ran a measly 3.05 miles. I do apologize for this mistake. It is either a typo or a gross exaggeration. I wonder which?

To make up for this error, tonight a ran 4.03 miles and it was my speed workout. The intent of this workout was for miles #2 and #4 to be at 8:11 pace. While I missed the target pace by 25 to 30 seconds, I was pretty pleased that mile #4 didn't have a significant drop from the pace of mile #2. All in all a pretty good run. I now have a couple days off before the weekend.

No comments: