Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Easy Run - 2 Miles - 1/11/2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Easy Run - 2 Miles - 1/11/2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Well, for those of you that are counting, the bike that I had removed from my garage yesterday is now back in my garage. The count is back at 5. I will continue working on this project.

I almost missed tonight's run due to an IQ challenged employee of the local UPS store. Of course, after dealing politely with said employee, I needed the attitude adjustment all the more. I do have to thank Shoeless Sonny, my long distance training partner, for his assistance in fixing my watch problem. I now have my map and charts restored.

Not much to say about tonight's run. Just a couple of (not so) quick miles in the neighborhood. Next up, a five mile tempo workout.

No comments: