Saturday, March 10, 2012

Celery Fields 5 Miles - 3-10-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Celery Fields 5 Miles - 3-10-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

The sky was misty and grey as I started my run going up the mountain bike hill at the Celery Fields park this morning. It seems as though everyone liked a grey and misty sky because runners, walkers, birds and especially birders were out in abundance.  I find these birders to be a curious lot but that will have to wait for another day.

I wanted to get 5 miles in to hit 19 for the week and was able to piece together a nice little route covering almost the entire park that hit the 5 mile distance goal almost perfectly.

I feel I am pretty much right back in the groove after my self imposed active rest period and will continue to increase the mileage by 1 per week for the next 2 weeks. The week of March 25th, I have the Trout Creek 15K planned for that Sunday but will drop the total mileage that week to 17 or 18 to give the body a break.

No comments: