Sunday, October 28, 2012

8 mile loop - 10/28/2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

8 mile loop - 10/28/2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Since I am gearing up for the Mount Dora Half marathon on December 16th I am back to a long run on Sundays. The course I ran today was one I have run before so I had a look at my records and see that I covered basically the same route on 12/18/2011 in 9:44 minutes per mile. Today's run with 3 quick walk breaks for fueling was at 9:42 minutes per mile so I am quite pleased with it.

It looks like we are finally going to get a break in the weather here with lows forecast to be in the high 50's to low 60's over the next week. Not only will this make for some good running weather but we will actually be able to turn our AC off for a day or so and sleep with the windows open.

No comments: