Saturday, November 24, 2012

Grand Princess Treadmill Turkey - Day #1 - 2012 Holiday Running Streak by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Grand Princess Treadmill Turkey - Day #1 - 2012 Holiday Running Streak by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

As you know, I was on the Princess Cruises Grand Princess this past week. Since I had signed up for the RunnersWorld.com 2012 Holiday Running streak with Shoeless Sonny of Carmel, Indiana, I was forced to the treadmill for day one of this streak that requires us to run at least one mile a day between Thanksgiving and New Years day.

Since I walked a couple minutes to warm up and wanted to get 30 minutes of running in I ran for 33 minutes which should equate to about 3 miles at 10 minute pace. I could see Atlantic ocean in every direction out the windows of the 15th floor fitness area on this ship. As I expected, the treadmills were popular on Thanksgiving and I got the last one available when I got to the fitness area.
 

No comments: