Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red Bug Slough (1) - 1-20-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Red Bug Slough (1) - 1-20-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Today I officially started training for the Eagle Creek Trail Half Marathon in Indianapolis this summer. I did throw in a little trip through Red Bug Slough just to add a little off road component to the run. Since it was almost 10:30 by the time I got going, it was starting to get a little warm by the time I finished.

You may notice in my future events list I have removed everything except the Eagle Creek event in August. We expect that we will likely be moving sometime in the next several months and will have little time for running events until we get that taken care of. That said, if I do have a free weekend and can fit something in I will grab the opportunity.

2 comments:

jel5010 said...

Way to go Allan! Glad to see you back on the trail.

jel5010 said...

Nicely done, AD!!!!