Saturday, October 29, 2011

Easy Run Saturday 10/29/2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Easy Run Saturday 10/29/2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

I am doing the runs in a different order than suggested by the Smart Coach plan I found on RunnersWorld.com so today I had my easy run for Week #2 which was to be 3 miles at 10:34 pace. As soon as I headed out, I changed the view on my watch to heart rate and just tried to keep it real comfortable. My run turned out to be 3 miles at 9:49 pace so my pace is a little ahead of schedule. I am sure it will get tougher later.

So with today's run, my total for the week is 14.59 miles and 1,700 calories burned. Additionally, I completed a 39.88 mile bike to work round trip on Thursday with a reported calorie burn of 1,194 calories. The bad news is, Publix had Klondike bars on sale this past week.

My training plan for the coming week will mirror last week.

No comments: