Thursday, December 29, 2011

Champs Sports Bowl 2 miles 12-29-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Champs Sports Bowl 2 miles 12-29-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Since Notre Dame's football team ended up in tonight's Champ's Sports Bowl, I'm dedicating tonight's run to the luck of the Irish. I can only hope that the Notre Dame football team puts more effort into this bowl appearance than I put into my 2 mile run. My training plan called for an EASY run so that is what I did.

When I was sitting in my car, in line, waiting to get out of the parking lot after work today, I felt like I could actually fall asleep right there behind the wheel. When I got home, I immediately changed my clothes and got out the door. Now, after getting a little exercise and having dinner, I actually feel energized and awake. I know I won't last long but I do feel better now than I have all day.

I have now completed 3 of this weeks 4 runs. Tomorrow will be a day off and then I will do this weeks tempo run on Saturday.

No comments: