Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easy Run - 12-13-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Easy Run - 12-13-2011 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Well, I intended to do a 5 mile tempo run tonight after work but was a half mile into the run before I realized I forgot my head lamp. Since I didn't want to be pushing the pace in the dark, I opted to get 1 of the short easy runs out of the way instead. I am thinking I might have a little time flexibility on Friday morning due to a holiday function so I may try to fit the 5 miler in that day before work.

Although the sun had started to set by the time I hit the road tonight, it was still in the mid to upper 70's and quite humid. I am having a hard time holding these short easy runs to 2 miles but this was a pleasant little run just the same.

I intend to do a bike to work round trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Great job, Allan! Enjoy your bike to work day.