Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF - 3 miles - 1-27-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

TGIF - 3 miles - 1-27-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Oh boy, I got through another week and topped it off with a nice little 3 miler around the neighborhood. This was one of those runs where I felt a little creaky right after take off and started thinking about all the body parts that just didn't feel right. I just kept pushing on and most everything was feeling just fine before the 1 mile mark. By the time I got to a mile and a half I had a little spring in my step and thought to myself, my legs feel pretty good except for the parts that hurt. I had to laugh at that silly thought and spent the next half mile trying to figure out how to explain it rationally.

The 2nd toe on my right foot has been bothering me for a couple weeks or more now. I either have a callous on a blister or a blister on a callous right on the end of the toe. I plan to work on it this weekend and may need to start using a blister dressing.

I have commented recently about ongoing fatigue. My blood work showed a low white blood count and low Ferritin. I started a slow release Iron FE supplement about 5 weeks ago. As I was laying in bed one night last week, it occurred to me that I didn't feel as fatigued as in weeks past. I had blood drawn last Friday and while the white blood count was just a hair below the low end of the desired range, all the other numbers are good.

No comments: