Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1st Run with Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves - 2-28-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

1st Run with Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves - 2-28-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

My Zensah compression leg sleeves came in the mail today and since I had a run planned I thought I might as well slip them on. The idea behind these is that they speed blood to the area they are compressing which aids in performance and recovery. I don't know yet if they do what they claim to do but I felt pretty silly with them on my legs. They also come in a tye-dye pattern and florescent colors. I don't think I am ready for that just yet. Below is a photo taken just after my run.

I went out in public with these things on. 

I changed my plan a bit for the rest of the week. I decided to run 3 tonight, give my legs a rest tomorrow before another bike to work day on Thursday and then do a "light" leg workout on Friday before closing the week out with an easy 4 miler on Saturday.  This plan will give me 18 running miles for the week.

No comments: