Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 9 mile run - 4-8-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Easter 9 mile run - 4-8-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Well, I was up at 5 AM as planned this morning but pre run ah... preparations took  longer than desired so I hit the road a little later than planned. It was actually close enough to light that I didn't need the headlamp but still a pleasant temperature.

I am pleased with this run and felt good enough to extend the distance. I held myself back and only extended it a third of a mile longer than the last time I ran this route as a 9 miler.  The extension was a little extra cross country loop at Red Bug Slough.

I saw no Easter bunnies on the run today but did have a kamikaze squirrel play chicken with me on Palmer Ranch Parkway. When I posted to this blog yesterday I speculated on the possibility of seeing the Easter bunny before 1st light. I did not see the Easter bunny but she did in fact visit because when I got up at 5 AM I found a Fannie Mae chocolate egg waiting for me. This egg was a gift from our next door neighbor with delivery executed by Deb sometime during my slumber.

No comments: