Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nice and easy Saturday 5-5-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Nice and easy Saturday 5-5-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

This was a week where I cut back the mileage to give the body a break and after Wednesday's run I was still feeling some inflammation in my knees. In response, I eliminated my run on Friday morning for an extra rest day and added some miles to the Saturday morning run.

I ended the week with 17.46 miles and feel ready to push the mileage up a bit over the next 2 weeks before a taper to the Sunburst Half Marathon on June 2nd in South Bend, IN.

In recent news from Sunburst Races, the events will finish on the 50 yard line of the Notre Dame football stadium again this year. Earlier in the year, they announced that the finish line had been moved to the nearby soccer stadium due to construction at the football stadium. Well, construction ended early and we will finish with touchdown Jesus looking down on us again this year.

No comments: