Friday, September 7, 2012

Plenty of time to run - 3 miles

Untitled by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

As the title states, I now have plenty of time to run since my employer and I agreed yesterday that things were just not working out. Unfortunately, after this easy run I am now sitting here with an ice pack on my left knee and my right calf. As you can see in the sidebar on the right, I have several events planned for this fall leading up to the Mount Dora half marathon in the middle of December. I just don't know right now if I should sentence myself to the cross trainer until the Phillippi Shores event about a month from now or continue running with increased use of ice and heat. I believe my half barefoot 4 miles on the beach tomorrow morning may lead me to the answer.

As far as future employment, I have been looking for other opportunities for the past 60 days. There appears to be quite a few possibilities in Florida where we intend to stay. I now have more time to spend on this effort which I of course will do. I believe that when one door closes another opens and that I will find a more suitable position.

No comments: