Thursday, November 1, 2012

Red Bug Slough - Loop de Loop - 6 mi - 11-1-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Red Bug Slough - Loop de Loop - 6 mi - 11-1-2012 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

I went out for 6 miles today and decided to visit Red Bug Slough since I haven't been there in a while. My legs certainly felt better than last Tuesday but still I took a couple short walk breaks in the first couple of miles. I took a little longer walk break when I arrived at the Red Bug Slough park and concluded it might be a good time to inspect the new restroom facilities that were built over the last several months.

The new restroom at the park was pretty much what you would expect from a park restroom and it was stocked with most of the necessary supplies. After the ah ....restroom inspection, I proceeded along on my run wearing one sock. I had to extend my route a little to the east along Clark Rd. to get to the 6 mile distance I was shooting for. I arrived home in a light drizzle glad that I had gotten the run it.

No comments: