Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sarasota on Saturday - 3 miles - 2-23-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

Sarasota on Saturday - 3 miles - 2-23-2013 by addickens at Garmin Connect - Details

I drove home to Sarasota after work yesterday and slept in a bit this morning. I was pleased that the temp was still in the low 70's by the time I got out for a run at 11 AM. This run puts me just shy of 94 miles for the year and while I am a little short of my goal mileage, it is still early in the year and I am quite involved in moving and getting settled in a new job at this time. I feel pretty comfortable that when I start training for the Eagle Creek Trail Half Marathon I will make up the mileage pretty fast.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Nice run, Allan! I noticed that your GPS locator had you a little off target at the start of your run. It did the same thing on my run today as well. Blame it on the satellites.