Tuesday, September 17, 2013

YMCA Treadmill - 3.5 miles - 9-17-2013 - Details

YMCA Treadmill - 3.5 miles - 9-17-2013 - Details

I was pretty happy to get to the YMCA this morning for a treadmill run prior to my appointment in the Urology department at the Mayo clinic; however, I have never been quite as happy as I was to leave the Urology department after 3 hours of poking.

This was my 2nd run this week. I got in a pain free 8 miles in with the JRC group on Sunday morning. I also weaseled an invite to an after work running group that meets on Thursdays at a different Mayo office for about 4 miles. Hopefully as we go into the fall season the weather will be a little more favorable to running at 5:30PM.

You may notice that I have added a few events to the future events list on the right sidebar. I intend the November 9th 5K to be a qualifier for the Gate River Run next March. The river run is the largest 15K in the country and is the biggest running event in Jacksonville. I've thought of running the event often but had to move to Jax for it to make sense.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Great job gutting it out for 36 minutes on the treadmill. That's a pretty decent pace.