Sunday, November 17, 2013

YMCA Treadmill - 3 miles - Wednesday - 11/13/2013 - Details

YMCA Treadmill - 3 miles - Wednesday - 11/13/2013 - Details

After a couple successful 3 mile runs last weekend I felt like I had recovered from the surgery that took place on the 15th of last month. I went to the gym on Wednesday to get a short run in before work and took it very easy but didn't hold myself back as much as on the weekend.

I felt great, it was a very comfortable run a little over 10 MPM pace. I'll be darned, when I went to the bathroom the first time after arriving at work the first splash of urine had a pinkish tint to it and a moment later a scab came floating out.

OK, I can tell that the blood in urine indication that I had overdone it was much smaller this time and don't think I experienced any of the beat up feeling in the lower abdomen like I had in the previous case. Yet, still, I had a vivid reminder that I need to continue holding myself back for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

jel5010 said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww! Glad I wasn't eating my lunch when I read this post. :) Great job on getting in the run.